Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone Replacement without accessories

My phone had to be sent out to repair and got a new phone replacement how ever the store that I went to pick it up didn't give me the box or accessories that came with it. When a new phone replacement is giving to we get the complete box with accessories or just the phone as the replacement?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 10:48 AM

ildap714 wrote:

My phone had to be sent out to repair and got a new phone replacement how ever the store that I went to pick it up didn't give me the box or accessories that came with it. When a new phone replacement is giving to we get the complete box with accessories or just the phone as the replacement?

You just get the replacement phone. Replacements do not come from retail packaged phones. They may be new or they may be refurbished. The only way you'd get replacement accessories is if you were having those accessories replaced under warranty.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2020 10:48 AM in response to ildap714

ildap714 wrote:

You just get the replacement phone. Replacements do not come from retail packaged phones. They may be new or they may be refurbished. The only way you'd get replacement accessories is if you were having those accessories replaced under warranty.

Phone Replacement without accessories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.