Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPhone 11 Pro's front camera has a beauty mode

Hi, i bought an iPhone 11 Pro yesterday and the front camera sometimes, especially in low light, applies a beauty mode to the photos. I have never experienced something like this and I actually switched from iPhone 8 to 11 Pro because of the better camera quality. Can you please tell me how to turn it off? I thought iPhone 11 Pro had a better camera than 8

by the way, i turned off HDR but it still applies a beauty mode and still makes the photos i take so smooth, just like an Android.

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 10:08 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Aug 30, 2020 11:31 AM in response to gokalpdkr

Hi Gokalpdkr,

Congratulations on your new iPhone 11 Pro! It sounds like you have a question about the camera in low light. We've got something that should help out with this.

It is expected behavior for there to be filters available, make sure that there isn't a filter enabled when you test it in low lighting. Learn about how to adjust the camera settings here: Use the camera settings on iPhone

Use only the Camera app to test out all modes, such as, Live Photos, Night Mode, and Ultra Wide lends.

Let us know if that helps in any way, otherwise, we'd say this is likely expected behavior.

Wishing you the best, take care!

My new iPhone 11 Pro's front camera has a beauty mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.