Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone not charging

My iphone 7 wont charge, when i put the charger into the phone it doesn’t stay on too well and i haven’t jammed anything into it, it will not charge.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 12:33 PM

see if anything in this link helps

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

If you've tried different USB chargers and cables with no luck. See if you can get a view up the charging port, maybe using a flashlight, to see if there is debris in there. I had a couple of scenarios over the years where pocket lint would build up in the charging port. When this happened I would carefully take a dry wooden tooth pick, shave it down a hair so that I didn't have to force it into the port.. and pick out the debris.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2020 12:33 PM in response to Lilycrofut

see if anything in this link helps

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

If you've tried different USB chargers and cables with no luck. See if you can get a view up the charging port, maybe using a flashlight, to see if there is debris in there. I had a couple of scenarios over the years where pocket lint would build up in the charging port. When this happened I would carefully take a dry wooden tooth pick, shave it down a hair so that I didn't have to force it into the port.. and pick out the debris.

iphone not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.