Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

magic mouse 1

Good morning i have a macbookpro 2015 with Os Mojave, and a apple magic mouse 1.

I can find, connect and gesture feature work well, but no move the cursor, i check in my old imac with high sierra and there work fine. Everybody resolve this mistake.

Thanks

I speak little English. Sorry

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 8:24 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Aug 30, 2020 3:33 PM in response to VikingOSX

I change battery and type a twice (rechargeable and alcaline). Debug and reset all apple in bluetooth, but continue find them, connect, work swipe up and down, left or right move (gesture control) double tap for zoom and click to select, bur still without move the cursor. I reading in other mojave OS, have trouble with gesture since upgrade to mojave or catalina some user.

Thanks

Aug 31, 2020 7:12 AM in response to VikingOSX

After doing many tests, without success I placed the mouse on the metal that is next to the touchpad and it worked, it also did it on the white macbook or surface that is glossy or semi like the screen protector, however on wood or mouse pad it does not work in mojave but if it does in high sierra system, it is something strange. Thanks for your response, now I have to buy a metal mouse pad.

magic mouse 1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.