You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emergency and amber alerts not working iPhone 11

My wife and I both have IPhone 11 running iOS 13.6.1 and both phones are on T-Mobile. The Emergency alerts are turned on. We have a flash flood in the area, she received the emergency alert and I did not. Two identical phones, same iOS and same carrier. This has happened a few time before. What could it be?

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 7:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 7:54 PM

Check your settings for this and make sure yours match your wife's. If they do try a forced restart and wait until next time to see if it works. At that point if it doesn't work have T-Mobile retrovision your iPhone. One final thing: You aren't sharing an Apple ID with your wife are you?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2020 7:54 PM in response to BigBadNoy

Check your settings for this and make sure yours match your wife's. If they do try a forced restart and wait until next time to see if it works. At that point if it doesn't work have T-Mobile retrovision your iPhone. One final thing: You aren't sharing an Apple ID with your wife are you?

Emergency and amber alerts not working iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.