Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IOS logitech keyboard does not work with IOS

I purchased a logitech k811 keyboard for over 100dollars a few years back.

Now the keys are completely wrong.. some local Danish keys are backwards so æ is ø and ø is æ

Many of the €£’¨.-´ are completely wrong which makes the keyboard useless in many ways.

Brightness keys are not working also

now the biggest problem is in pages... spacebar activates the top menus so i can not use the keyboard for writing anymore... it makes no sense... a 3 year old 100dollar keyboard now useless..

Who should i contact? is it apple or logitech?

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 5:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 2:50 AM

All your problems are probably in your settings.

For the key mapping, just go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge. Make sure you have "Danish" checked (and NOT "automatic" or Norwegian or whatever).

For the space bar, try

Setting >Accessibility > Keyboards > full Keyboard Access > commands

remove “space bar” from the “activate” field.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2020 2:50 AM in response to Silverstone78

All your problems are probably in your settings.

For the key mapping, just go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge. Make sure you have "Danish" checked (and NOT "automatic" or Norwegian or whatever).

For the space bar, try

Setting >Accessibility > Keyboards > full Keyboard Access > commands

remove “space bar” from the “activate” field.

My IOS logitech keyboard does not work with IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.