Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes for windows problem

Hi, everyone!

I want to saved/download the song in my laptop that I already download in my phone, but it keeps saying "this device cannot be transferred. this device must be linked to your Apple ID to play content saved offline. This device is already linked and cannot be transferred for 90 days."

What should I do? Should I wait for 90 days or there is another solution?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 5:41 AM

See Authorization vs. association - Apple Community. I suspect you will need to wait the 90 days although see Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community for a possible workaround. iFunBox listed in the table of recovery tools might let you copy off the single track which you could then add to your library.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2020 5:41 AM in response to 131_vibe

See Authorization vs. association - Apple Community. I suspect you will need to wait the 90 days although see Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community for a possible workaround. iFunBox listed in the table of recovery tools might let you copy off the single track which you could then add to your library.

tt2

iTunes for windows problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.