Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity App for Apple Watch

Hi to everybody!

I use the Activity app since 23th of August, 2020. Up to now I have really exceeded the Move aim three times (one being all day in the car), but I have already received 4 Awards for this aim exceedence (4 awards in the app on the iphone, but 3 awards in the app on the iwatch). Why does it happen?

1. Why do I have different quantity of awards for one activity on different gadgets?
  2. I had the situation, when I received the Move Award being all day in the car. Also why?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 7:21 AM

I resolved the situation thank to the instruction -- https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7447637

Due to such problems (incorrect and different information on both devices) I received the Awards not for my personal achievements, unfortunatelly.

3 replies

Sep 3, 2020 5:18 AM in response to hitirinka

Hello hitirinka,

Thank you for posting. As we understand it, you're seeing four Activity awards on your iPhone, but only three on your Apple Watch. Is that correct?

This may help: Earn Activity awards using your Apple Watch

"Get help

Find your issue below. If you don't see your issue, contact Apple Support

If you complete a goal, but don't earn the award

You will earn the award within 9 days of completing the Activity Challenge.

If you don't see Activity challenges on your iPhone or Apple Watch

If an Activity challenge already occurred, it won't appear on your Awards tab. 

After each step, see if the challenge appears:

1. Make sure that the software on your iPhone and Apple Watch is up to date.
  2. Make sure that your Apple Watch can connect to Wi-Fi, so it can download the challenge. 

Some challenges are offered in certain regions only. To check your region on your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap General > Language & Region."

It may also help to make sure your Apple Watch is tracking accurately: Get the most accurate measurements using your Apple Watch

We hope this is helpful!

Take care.

Activity App for Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.