Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since last iPhone update, Mail is no long updating between different machines

In the last week Mail has quite syncing between machines. The mail is downloading fine but when I read or move mail on one machine it isn't being reflected on my other machines. I have an iPhone, iPad and three Macs. I noticed the problem soon after the last iPhone and iPad update (13.6.1)

I have tried turning off Mail from the iCloud settings on the iPhone and turned the phone off and on before turning it back on. I also did the same thing on one of my computers.

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 5:19 PM

Solved the problem and it wasn't an Apple problem but rather with Spark, the mail program I use on my iPhone and iPad. Not sure the cause but after I deleted the Spark and reinstalled it, everything works fine. I take back all the bad things I was thinking about Apple. 🤪

3 replies

Sep 3, 2020 4:56 PM in response to Steve Sweitzer

Hello Steve Sweitzer,

It sounds like you're having some issues with Mail downloading and then actioning it, the information is not updated across other machines and devices. We know how important it is to keep your mail accounts syncing when you check those accounts on other devices. We have recently released a new iOS version that we want to make sure that software is up to date.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We also have some additional information on using Mail here:

Mail Support

Please reach back out to the community if you're still having issues with keeping your mail actions updated across your devices.

Take care!

Since last iPhone update, Mail is no long updating between different machines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.