Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail sent this email to unsubscribe from the message

I am the only person getting the unable to delivery because Apple is not using. I don’t mind adding another email besides “***@swbell”. Apple told me again not to use that email. Today, I did notice that the Apple Email is using. Now, Is Apple mail sending out to unsubscribe ?????

***** My one Apple ID is no longer anywhere on my Apple ID, why is it in this email that Apple ID. If you need another email - I can provide it to you, please just ask.

1. Must be a new feature
  2. I am getting so much more unable to delivery
  3. Look at The copy of what I received this morning.
  4. Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up. This too is in the copy email below.
  5. is Apple Mail doing unsubscribe on my behalf ?

-—————————————-

“copy of email”.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

Again, I don’t understand why Apple is using the email that Apple told me never use again !!!!

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2020 6:55 AM

I just to thank you Eric and Apple Support. I wanted to say to everyone that came to my aid. Everyone that your time from emails that are new looking and check the senders email.

at least I have not received another one. If I do will be call for Apple Support.

Be careful

and I greatly appreciate everyone assistance

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2020 6:55 AM in response to karena114

I just to thank you Eric and Apple Support. I wanted to say to everyone that came to my aid. Everyone that your time from emails that are new looking and check the senders email.

at least I have not received another one. If I do will be call for Apple Support.

Be careful

and I greatly appreciate everyone assistance

Sep 3, 2020 11:31 AM in response to Eric Root

Apple Mail used an email that is not currently using due to something else. I have several different emails.

what I am trying to understand the email that I received from 3 party. Apple Mail was using my very first Apple ID - which is not on the account.

i did not try to unsubscribe an email. Apple Email with an email address that is not on or in my Apple ID.

Because Apple Mail used an email address which is longer connected to anything in my Apple ID.

1. Many changes- first I wanted to know the facts that there is an Apple Mail does unsubscribe emails. When they used an email address which is not in my Apple account per the Apple team.

2. If there is an Apple Mail I can provide my Apple ID an other email. So Apple Mail would be notified that the unsubscribe did not work. The way it’s working now Apple Mail doesn’t get any responses - only I am.

Any more questions please ask.

is there an Apple Mail to unsubscribe on your behalf ???

Karena

Sep 3, 2020 10:06 PM in response to Eric Root

Hello Eric

I spoke to two nice people at the Apple Support team. We all agreed it’s odd and very different !!! I am calling my email provider and double checking everything is good on that end.

If I happened to get more of these odd emails — going to keep. Not sure what’s happening. I was assured that it wasn’t Apple Mail sending out unsubscribe to my email account. Also, wondering if I get more. So someone can get the answers that we are looking for...

Might be a one time issue or have plans if it returns.

So, my personal note to everyone reading this. Big you are not sure about the email. In the support about emails. Gave ideas first before calling Apple Support.

I appreciate your assistance and your time.

I will try to keep you posted. I was speaking to a supervisor at one point. She asked me to do couple of things on my personal side and make sure things are all good or not.

Apple Mail sent this email to unsubscribe from the message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.