Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently left an employer who is forwarding emails to me for the next 90 days. However, many of the emails are not coming through.

I recently left an employer who is forwarding emails to me for the next 90 days. However, many of the emails are not coming through. Below is typical email I get that says from "Postmaster". I'm not sure how to get around this. I've contact my former company and they can't answer it. I know I'm missing a lot of mail but not sure where it's going. Any suggestions that aren't too complicated for a non-techie to resolve this?

Your message couldn't be delivered

The message you sent to *****@icloud.com couldn't be delivered due to: Recipient email server rejected the message.

Further information

5.7.1 Your message was rejected due to e.abercrombiekent.com's DMARC policy. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 for info

If you sent this message to multiple addresses, you'll receive a notification like this for every one that didn't arrive.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 5:45 PM

It looks like it's being rejected because it thinks that someone is trying to send spam to your email (bulk email). There's an email within that link, you'll have to reach out to Apple using that email link and let them know the situation.

Similar questions

2 replies

I recently left an employer who is forwarding emails to me for the next 90 days. However, many of the emails are not coming through.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.