Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my app

Just bought my new iPhone 11 Pro Max and I’m trying to download find my location app and it’s not allowing me to download it to my home screen-what should I do?

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 4:32 PM

The Find My app would already be on your iPhone. It is not an app that can be deleted. If you don't see it, try using search: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note that with iOS 13, the Find My app replaces the previous Find My iPhone and Find My Friends apps (i.e., the two apps have been combined).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2020 4:32 PM in response to Mchops45

The Find My app would already be on your iPhone. It is not an app that can be deleted. If you don't see it, try using search: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note that with iOS 13, the Find My app replaces the previous Find My iPhone and Find My Friends apps (i.e., the two apps have been combined).

Find my app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.