Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my app won’t download

They “Find My” will not download onto my iPhone 11 why?

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 1:49 PM

3 replies

Jun 24, 2021 1:47 PM in response to mary.hall

mary.hall wrote:

Re: Apple AirTag if you can't download the app thru the Apple Apps store, here is a solution.
The app has to off loaded onto the iPhone. The only way to do that is to scroll page of apps to the left on your iPhone On the last page you can "search" for the app called "Find My" then grab a hold of it (same way you arrange apps on your iPhone) and pull it down to a page on the iPhone.

sorry I don't know what your asking ,there is no need to download find my in the app store as it came preinstalled on your phone

Jun 24, 2021 1:42 PM in response to mary.hall

Re: Apple AirTag if you can't download the app thru the Apple Apps store, here is a solution.

The app has to off loaded onto the iPhone. The only way to do that is to scroll page of apps to the left on your iPhone On the last page you can "search" for the app called "Find My" then grab a hold of it (same way you arrange apps on your iPhone) and pull it down to a page on the iPhone.

Find my app won’t download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.