Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

live streaming facebook

I have an iPhone 5 and a 6. When I livestream to facebook with the 5 I get audio as well as video but with the 6 I do not get audio.

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 5, 2020 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 7:51 AM

John p.fromeaston Said:

Read my ? I have an iPhone 5 and a 6, when I stream to facebook I get both audio an video with the 5 I do not get audio with the 6. If I make a local video with the 6 I get both video and audio. I do not own an iPhone 4

———-

Yes. I read your OP. Thank you for clarifying. If you have no iPhone 4, then rid of it from your Device List:

So, Refer to these Links:

A. Remove This iPhone 4 from Device List:

View and Remove your Associated Devices for Purchases - Apple Support

B. Use Facebook Help:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2020 7:51 AM in response to john p.fromeaston

John p.fromeaston Said:

Read my ? I have an iPhone 5 and a 6, when I stream to facebook I get both audio an video with the 5 I do not get audio with the 6. If I make a local video with the 6 I get both video and audio. I do not own an iPhone 4

———-

Yes. I read your OP. Thank you for clarifying. If you have no iPhone 4, then rid of it from your Device List:

So, Refer to these Links:

A. Remove This iPhone 4 from Device List:

View and Remove your Associated Devices for Purchases - Apple Support

B. Use Facebook Help:

Sep 5, 2020 7:29 PM in response to john p.fromeaston

John p.fromeaston Said:

"live streaming facebook: I have an iPhone 5 and a 6. When I livestream to facebook with the 5 I get audio as well as video but with the 6 I do not get audio."

-------

An Obsolete Device:

An iPhone 4s, iOS 9 is shown as your device being used here. It's quite a bit obsolete. So, I'm not so certain it would be compatible with today's iOS Device technology (Wi-Fi speed for streaming, etc.)

Screenshot:

live streaming facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.