Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting photos from device but not cloud

Hi! I recently bought an ipad to use with our Square POS system for our business, and when setting up I used my personal Apple ID account. Now all my personal photos are on the business iPad. I created a new Apple ID, turned off iCloud for photos, but they are still no the business iPad.

How can I delete them from the business iPad but keep them on my personal MacBook and iPhone?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 11:47 AM

Shovelcity wrote:

Hi! I recently bought an ipad to use with our Square POS system for our business, and when setting up I used my personal Apple ID account. Now all my personal photos are on the business iPad. I created a new Apple ID, turned off iCloud for photos, but they are still no the business iPad.
How can I delete them from the business iPad but keep them on my personal MacBook and iPhone?

disable photos on the ipad

settings > [your name] > iCloud > photos > iCloud photos to OFF

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2020 11:47 AM in response to Shovelcity

Shovelcity wrote:

disable photos on the ipad

settings > [your name] > iCloud > photos > iCloud photos to OFF

Deleting photos from device but not cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.