Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders app new window default size and reopening all reminders

Hello! I have two questions.

1. Is there a way to set the default size of a new Reminders window (when I click a list to open in a new window, I want it to be the same size every time)?
  2. After I open a list in a new window, and close the "All Reminders" window, how do I go back to showing all of my reminders? I've found the only way to do it is to close the app and opening it again. Is there a way to open the original window without closing Reminders?

I'm using macOS Catalina 10.15.6.

Thanks in advance!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 6, 2020 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 10:30 AM

Hi BenZamora,

Thanks for your post! We understand you would like to see if there is a way to set a default size of a reminder list in a new window, and if there is a way to get back to all reminders after you close the all-reminders window and are working in a new list window. Those action are currently not supported. If you would like to see these preferences added to an upcoming software update, please submit feedback using the link below.

Product Feedback

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 10:30 AM in response to BenZamora

Hi BenZamora,

Thanks for your post! We understand you would like to see if there is a way to set a default size of a reminder list in a new window, and if there is a way to get back to all reminders after you close the all-reminders window and are working in a new list window. Those action are currently not supported. If you would like to see these preferences added to an upcoming software update, please submit feedback using the link below.

Product Feedback

Best regards.

Reminders app new window default size and reopening all reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.