Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keeping the Notification Center displayed all the time.

This has been asked before in 2022 but no-one responded. I was still hoping that there is a way to do this and no one just bothered to respond. Is keeping the Notification Center displayed all the time possible? I'd like to be able to see my reminders. I'm on macOS Ventura version 13.2.1. Thank you!

MacBook Pro (2021)

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 9:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 10:07 PM

"Keeping the Notification Center displayed all the time.: This has been asked before in 2022 but no-one responded. I was still hoping that there is a way to do this and no one just bothered to respond. Is keeping the Notification Center displayed all the time possible? I'd like to be able to see my reminders. I'm on macOS Ventura version 13.2.1. Thank you!"

-------

Always Showing Notifications:

You Can't. This is not an optional, as of this reply. So, recommend it to Apple. Appel may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, then more they will know hat features to nuclide in macOS versions to come.

Recommending this to Apple:

Do your Part: Inform Apple of your feedback of this issue. Include how you’ve troubleshot this, and your results. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive from its users, the more likely they will know what suits their customer prefer, and what to include in macOS versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - macOS - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Applications/Utilities"
  3. Select: "User Interface" for the "Feedback Area"
  4. Comment: that you want this option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

Screenshot of Notifications in Settings:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 10:07 PM in response to jentredicho

"Keeping the Notification Center displayed all the time.: This has been asked before in 2022 but no-one responded. I was still hoping that there is a way to do this and no one just bothered to respond. Is keeping the Notification Center displayed all the time possible? I'd like to be able to see my reminders. I'm on macOS Ventura version 13.2.1. Thank you!"

-------

Always Showing Notifications:

You Can't. This is not an optional, as of this reply. So, recommend it to Apple. Appel may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, then more they will know hat features to nuclide in macOS versions to come.

Recommending this to Apple:

Do your Part: Inform Apple of your feedback of this issue. Include how you’ve troubleshot this, and your results. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive from its users, the more likely they will know what suits their customer prefer, and what to include in macOS versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - macOS - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Applications/Utilities"
  3. Select: "User Interface" for the "Feedback Area"
  4. Comment: that you want this option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

Screenshot of Notifications in Settings:

Keeping the Notification Center displayed all the time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.