Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime

I cannot log into Facetime. I've changed my password and no luck. It says. "This account has no reachable addresses. Please sign in to appleid.apple.com in order to add one." It will not accept any of my other email addresses. I did add a phone number. I'm using Catalina 10.15.6

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 6:40 AM

NausetLight wrote:

I cannot log into Facetime. I've changed my password and no luck. It says. "This account has no reachable addresses. Please sign in to appleid.apple.com in order to add one." It will not accept any of my other email addresses. I did add a phone number. I'm using Catalina 10.15.6

If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 6:40 AM in response to NausetLight

NausetLight wrote:

If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on ...

Facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.