Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pausing of shows on Apple TV 4

Why does the TV show I’m watching on Apple TV+ paws and the next thing you hear is media controls when it comes back on

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:57 AM

I suspect a networking problem in your environment, this could be either the speed or bandwidth of your current network. If you are a Mac user please use a tool like iStumbler to measure the signal strength of your network where the Apple TV is located.

As people are adding more and more networking devices in their home, older networks cannot keep up with the bandwidth and coverage in their homes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 8:57 AM in response to just joe 2

I suspect a networking problem in your environment, this could be either the speed or bandwidth of your current network. If you are a Mac user please use a tool like iStumbler to measure the signal strength of your network where the Apple TV is located.

As people are adding more and more networking devices in their home, older networks cannot keep up with the bandwidth and coverage in their homes.

Pausing of shows on Apple TV 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.