Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can the clinical data be imported into the regular health area?

I don't want to go back and manually enter all of the clinical data in the body measurements area and the other clinical info on the Apple Health App but it only shows what I have entered manually or through an app. Is there a way to import this data to merge with what I enter as opposed to just having it as a record in clinical data? The biggest reasons besides it will take forever is because the clinical data is in metric and not imperial. Not being able to kind of defeats the purpose of having it.

Thanks

Spooky Boo

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 8:53 PM

You'll have to ask your institution if they support integration of data between them and the health app provided by Apple.

The full list of supported institutions (Not sure how up to date this is)

Institutions that support health records on iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

If possible, then your institution will provide the instructions to release medical information to your device.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2020 8:53 PM in response to spookyboo22

You'll have to ask your institution if they support integration of data between them and the health app provided by Apple.

The full list of supported institutions (Not sure how up to date this is)

Institutions that support health records on iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

If possible, then your institution will provide the instructions to release medical information to your device.

Sep 8, 2020 8:43 AM in response to StanleyG.

Thanks. That isn’t what I meant though. I know it can be imported, but it doesn’t update the personal charts. I can import both of my charts from the doctor so it shows up for reference but it does not enter data for the specific date in the body measurements section or the other tables. It is simply a reference and I have to enter the data manually for those days. And it’s in metric :/

Can the clinical data be imported into the regular health area?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.