Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Connect iTunes Request

Hi,

When I go to submit my podcast to iTunes, it states that Podcast Connect requires an iTunes account. I can not however download iTunes but have set up a Apple Cloud Account.

Due to this issue, it is not letting me upload my RSS Feed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted on Sep 8, 2020 9:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 12:25 AM

You need an iTunes or Apple Music account (just the app, not the subscription service), with a payment method registered (thougu podcasting is free) and your device authroised for iTunes/Music purchases. If you are running Catalina go to the Music app in Applications, from the menu choose Account and sign in there with your Apple ID. Then 'View Account' and add a payment method, and from 'Authorisations' choose 'Authorise thie comp[uter'.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2020 12:25 AM in response to mybestelevenpod

You need an iTunes or Apple Music account (just the app, not the subscription service), with a payment method registered (thougu podcasting is free) and your device authroised for iTunes/Music purchases. If you are running Catalina go to the Music app in Applications, from the menu choose Account and sign in there with your Apple ID. Then 'View Account' and add a payment method, and from 'Authorisations' choose 'Authorise thie comp[uter'.

Podcast Connect iTunes Request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.