Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The new iphone 11 screen is scratched

Hello, I bought a new ipone 11, September 2, 2020, wore it in my jeans pocket without any foreign objects, treated it with care and did not put it on metal surfaces, and in just 7 days a noticeable scratch appeared on the screen, and also the back side has scuff , is such an expensive device supposed to behave this way when the company claims that this is the most reliable glass, but in fact it turns out to be a cheating of the buyer, will there be some kind of glass replacement under warranty or not?

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 6:24 AM

7 replies

Oct 1, 2020 2:32 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

What if the damage to the screen is a fault as my new phone was in my pocket and later I noticed a spider crack creeping across the screen and I didn’t do anything to warrant this happening this damage should not have happened.

after doing a search I saw lots of claims there is a fault in the screens.

what are you doing to rectify this I am not impressed with my only ever Apple product.

The new iphone 11 screen is scratched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.