Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Impossible to share to Youtube

Hello.

I made a 2K video of some drone shots and had no problems sharing to youtube previously but suddenly, Youtube sharing stopped working. The processing bar always get stuck at 50% and forever.

I tried deleting Youtube from the exporting destination, uninstalling and reinstalling Final Cut Pro, changing formats and resolution of my movie, changing the youtube account, nothing worked.

Now the tricky part is that I tried exporting my movie to a master file and then uploading it to Youtube but that did not work as well. The upload in Youtube always get stuck at 0% or 1%.

So the problem does not directly come from Final Cut Pro. Perhaps my movie is corrupted? I tried copying all the clips into a new project but that did not work too.

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 4:56 PM

When you use YouTube upload it’s H.264. 4x4 is designed primarily for composting for files carrying an alpha channel. HQ is really only needed for resolutions higher than HD.

Similar questions

7 replies

Impossible to share to Youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.