Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos no longer uploading to iCloud because “iCloud Storage is Full” when it actually isn’t

Hello Apple Community. I have a problem with my iCloud photos.

My photos are no longer backing up to my iCloud storage because it says “iCloud Storage is Full” or something like that. When in fact I only used up 1.2 GB of 5 GB on my iCloud, so I still have 3.8 GB of space available. Yet my photos app says that my iCloud storage is full, so photos are no longer backing up to my iCloud. I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but this is kind of annoying.

Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 12:23 PM

If your iCloud storage is full -- Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support.

If your device's storage is full, here's how to check -- How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support & About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support.

6 replies

Photos no longer uploading to iCloud because “iCloud Storage is Full” when it actually isn’t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.