Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't open an iBook author file i Pages

I can't open an iBook author file i Pages even though I follow apples recommendations. I have now bought a Macbook pro and I really need to open that book. Please help what do I do?

Thanks in advance

MacBook

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 3:33 PM

Please tell us exactly what version of Pages you are using and where the process described in the note fails for you and how

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211135

5 replies

Oct 6, 2020 1:20 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I have version 10.0

The problem is that I can't even update the version. When I update I get a message saying that I cannot update the application. Something like this

"The application cannot be updated

Pages cannot be updated with your Apple ID, either because the item has been refunded or because it was purchased with a different Apple ID."

I've attached a screenshot the message I get when I update. Sorry it's in Swedish.

I can't open an iBook author file i Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.