Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print Selection app

I bought the app "Print Selection" about 2 years ago and have been very happy with it. It is now not working. Does anyone else have it and are having issues that they were able to correct? Thanks!

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 10:11 PM

I too have this issue. I have followed Steve's advice and have deleted and downloaded the app from the Mac App Store again. The app does not work via the Services Menu.

It does however work by doing cut and paste. It is not an elegant solution, but I find it a better solution that cutting and pasting to Textedit or Note, etc.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2020 10:11 PM in response to terryfromhighlands ranch

I too have this issue. I have followed Steve's advice and have deleted and downloaded the app from the Mac App Store again. The app does not work via the Services Menu.

It does however work by doing cut and paste. It is not an elegant solution, but I find it a better solution that cutting and pasting to Textedit or Note, etc.

Print Selection app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.