Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I clicked the MacOS High Sierra link but the download is not availble in US or Canada store. How can I find it. I am in Germany and trying to upgrad from Mountain Lion on a mid 2010 IMaC

How can I find a Mac OS High Sierra download? I am in Germany and trying to upgrade from Mountain Lion on a mid 2010 IMaC

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 11:02 AM

Open in Safari. Firefox won't work.

How to upgrade to macOS High Sierra - Apple Support

2 replies

Sep 13, 2020 11:14 AM in response to updgradHS

Welcome!

Are you trying to get the German version or the English version?

I know this works with the English sites so, if you need the German version, try it with yours:

1) First, look in your Applications folder and make certain that no older OS installers are present. They can hinder the process.

2) Open the German version for Apple.com and select "Support" from the links at the black top bar

3) When the Support Home page loads, enter "high sierra: in the search field. This is how it looks in English.

The two "suggested searches" appear automatically.

4) Click the one that reads "high sierra download." It will take you to a support page with full information and, on scrolling dow, the download link that gives you special access to the Mac App Store for the 10.13 upgrade.

⚠️ NOTE: Use Safari to download There are many recent reports that FireFox is not working for macOS downloads.

I clicked the MacOS High Sierra link but the download is not availble in US or Canada store. How can I find it. I am in Germany and trying to upgrad from Mountain Lion on a mid 2010 IMaC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.