Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages template Header & Footer size

Hi, can someone tell me what I might have done wrong?

When I create a new Pages document, the Header & Footer section has changed the font and size. I tried to set the font to Helvetica and 12 but it keeps going back to Avenir 20. So I tried saving it as a template, yet when I open the template it still reverts back to the large font. I also clicked on "Update" thinking it would set it but it didn't.

Using an iMac, Os 10.15.6 and Pages version 10.1 (6913)

Any help wold be very much appreciated.

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 11:57 AM

Hey there JackHiker,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues changing the header and footer font in Pages. We're here to help. Check out step #6 in this helpful article under the "Add and remove headers and footers in a word-processing document" section:

Add and remove headers and footers in Pages on Mac

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to us here: Get Support

Have a great day!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2020 11:57 AM in response to JackHiker

Hey there JackHiker,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues changing the header and footer font in Pages. We're here to help. Check out step #6 in this helpful article under the "Add and remove headers and footers in a word-processing document" section:

Add and remove headers and footers in Pages on Mac

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to us here: Get Support

Have a great day!

Pages template Header & Footer size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.