Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the internal hardware of an iPhone 11 rust?

I had the fluid/liquid warning pop up on my iphone 11 pro max- everything is working fine, however I wanted to know if there could be any rust in the internal hardware, and if so how what would I do

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 4:22 PM

Hi, you can check this: If you see a liquid-detection alert on your iPhone

There's the possibility that it may affect internal hardware in your phone. It would be best to bring your phone to the Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service provider. You can book an appointment on getsupport.apple.com or use the Apple Support app.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2020 4:22 PM in response to yheshkat

Hi, you can check this: If you see a liquid-detection alert on your iPhone

There's the possibility that it may affect internal hardware in your phone. It would be best to bring your phone to the Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service provider. You can book an appointment on getsupport.apple.com or use the Apple Support app.

Sep 14, 2020 1:47 PM in response to yheshkat

yheshkat Said:

"Does the internal hardware of an iPhone 11 rust? I had the fluid/liquid warning pop up on my iphone 11 pro max- everything is working fine, however I wanted to know if there could be any rust in the internal hardware, and if so how what would I do"

-------

Any Liquid Detection Alert? Whether "Yes" or "No", refer to the following:

1. Go Here: If you See a Liquid-Detection Alert on your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: If your iPhone or Lightning accessory is wet
  3. Review the instructions/recommendations

Does the internal hardware of an iPhone 11 rust?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.