Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding ''Hey Siri'' !!! or Siri

i have iPhone 7 running IOS 12.4.1 less than year old

previously it was fine running with ''Hey Siri'' even being kept idle as well as while using it.

It used to respond immediately on normal mode and also on low power mode

but now all of a sudden it stops responding if i want to rate it it respond from 1 in 7 attempts

i have tried saying it in soft voice , out loud and all of this being only less than 1 meter away from phone in silent conditions no noise from outside my phone mic is perfect during calls/loudspeaker and even audio recording.

at the time of listening it accepts only half of my sentence then immediately starts to execute on that half sentence.

any idea what should i do?

Many Thanks !!!

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 3:03 AM

3 replies

Sep 15, 2020 3:08 AM in response to Ninadksd

Siri might not respond verbally if your device is muted or Voice Feedback is turned off. While you're on the Siri screen, try to increase the volume level on your device. Then check your Voice Feedback settings: ... On your Mac, go to Apple () menu > System Preferences > Siri and make sure that Voice Feedback is on.

If Siri or "Hey Siri" isn't working - Apple Support

Regarding ''Hey Siri'' !!! or Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.