Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri will not work

My Siri had stopped working on my iphone 3 days ago. When ever I say hey siri it’s come on and goes of quickly or it say on it and something went wrong try again. Even when I try to speak a text the microphone has an x by it. My dictation is on, I’ve done a hard reset, reset all the settings, turned Siri off and back on and reprogrammed it but nothing seems to help.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 12:33 PM

Found a work around for you to get it back up and running.

1.Go to settings

2.Scroll to Siri and tap to enter the settings.

3.Change the language to English UK and use your Siri for a simple command like the weather. If it works then now go to Siri voice and change to America voice #2.

4.Then go back and change language back to English US and your done Siri back up and running.

Hope this helps until they send an update to fix it.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2022 12:33 PM in response to LadyWinter81

Found a work around for you to get it back up and running.

1.Go to settings

2.Scroll to Siri and tap to enter the settings.

3.Change the language to English UK and use your Siri for a simple command like the weather. If it works then now go to Siri voice and change to America voice #2.

4.Then go back and change language back to English US and your done Siri back up and running.

Hope this helps until they send an update to fix it.

Siri will not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.