Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart Battery case

Hello, I purchased from the apple online store a smart battery case for my iPhone 7 earlier this year and it is no longer recognised by my phone. The ports are free from dirt on both the phone and the case, I have tried restarting and even reinstalling the software on my phone but it still does not recognise the charger. Is it possible to return this product/have it replaced under warranty and how do I go about this?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 3:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 3:13 AM

There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Apple: You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2020 3:13 AM in response to hvbbdiugl

There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Apple: You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Smart Battery case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.