Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro serial number check on iPhone

When serial number doesn’t appear on my iPhone which mean it’s clone? I checked the serial number online on Apple warranty and it has warranty included the AppleCare+ . It came with original box with serial on the box and inside the charging case.

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 2:58 PM

I bought it from someone else. I then went online to check the serial number. It’s legit. It said still has certain time of warranty but without the AppleCare. Still be eligible to buy it. I opened a brand new box when I received this AirPods Pro.

this is when I first received and checked on the serial number on the box. I saw more serial number inside the charging case as well. Today I went online and check on the same serial number again. It shows this

I didn’t not purchase any AppleCare and checked on my Apple account to made sure no transaction charged. I meant I don’t mind But how possible this could happen over night. In case of the previous owner purchased it with an AppleCare and never opened the box of AirPod pro. Then she resell it to me. After I activated the AirPod pro connected to my phone. Could it be possibly to activated the AppleCare?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2020 2:58 PM in response to Pactricia666

I bought it from someone else. I then went online to check the serial number. It’s legit. It said still has certain time of warranty but without the AppleCare. Still be eligible to buy it. I opened a brand new box when I received this AirPods Pro.

this is when I first received and checked on the serial number on the box. I saw more serial number inside the charging case as well. Today I went online and check on the same serial number again. It shows this

I didn’t not purchase any AppleCare and checked on my Apple account to made sure no transaction charged. I meant I don’t mind But how possible this could happen over night. In case of the previous owner purchased it with an AppleCare and never opened the box of AirPod pro. Then she resell it to me. After I activated the AirPod pro connected to my phone. Could it be possibly to activated the AppleCare?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

AirPods Pro serial number check on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.