Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I turn on battery percentage on iphone 11

the question is fairly self explanatory but allow me to elaborate regardless. With my iphone 6s you could turn on the battery percentage to always appear over top the battery icon in the top right corner which was and exceedingly pleasant feature as it gives you a much clearer idea of exactly how much battery you have at a glance than attempting to ordain it from an icon of dubious readability. Yet on this brand new current generation iphone 11 pro max i cant find any option to do the same and no particularly helpful information in where to look. Surely it must exist? For two simple reason; for one, it already exists on the phone when it gets to low batter it begins displaying the percentage at the top like I want it to. And secondly it existed in previous generations of iphone. Am I simply blind and unable to find it, or was it removed for some meaningless reason? If its the latter I would at least like to know the reason.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 6:08 PM

You can’t display it because there is not enough room anymore at the top. You can find it in the control center by swiping down from the top right.

1 reply

How can I turn on battery percentage on iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.