Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show Battery Percentage in top right corner of Iphone 13 pro max

I have a new iphone 13 pro max. I'm trying to get the battery percentage to display in the top right corner where the battery icon is (right next to the wifi & cell signal indicators) just like I've been able to do with every other iphone I've ever owned.

There is no "battery percentage" toggle in the settings->battery menu. I've been googling and hunting through the settings options but have not been able to find it, where did it go?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 7:50 AM

You can access and view your battery percentage by dragging the Control Center down from the top right corner.

It is not possible as on devices without FaceID to see the battery percentage permanently in the status bar, as there is no space to display it.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 7:50 AM in response to pwest01

You can access and view your battery percentage by dragging the Control Center down from the top right corner.

It is not possible as on devices without FaceID to see the battery percentage permanently in the status bar, as there is no space to display it.

Feb 14, 2022 7:57 AM in response to Community User

Thank you, although I strongly disagree with "It is not possible as on devices without FaceID to see the battery percentage permanently in the status bar, as there is no space to display it."

There is plenty of space, there's an entire battery icon. I don't care about some picture of a battery, just show me the stupid number instead.

Design at apple really has gone downhill.

Show Battery Percentage in top right corner of Iphone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.