Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Log into cpanel in Blue Host Account

I have just been online for 6 hours with Bluehost and they cant resolve this. They are able to go in to my account and open cpanel at their end however I cant on my ipad or iPhone. I am exhausted by this. I’m finding apple devices are so glitchy with anything not apple even hosting websites.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 5:19 AM

I am able to login to Bluehost cPanel from my MacBookPro but I have never been able to log into Bluehost cPanel from my IPad Pro or my iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Since the MacBook Pro works it is not a deal breaker for me. But it is an annoyance.

It is also frustrating that the response you got from Apple shows they did not even understand the problem.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2020 5:19 AM in response to autumnlondon

I am able to login to Bluehost cPanel from my MacBookPro but I have never been able to log into Bluehost cPanel from my IPad Pro or my iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Since the MacBook Pro works it is not a deal breaker for me. But it is an annoyance.

It is also frustrating that the response you got from Apple shows they did not even understand the problem.

Sep 18, 2020 1:46 PM in response to autumnlondon

Hey autumnlondon,

If we understand correctly, you are not able to load a website on the iPhone or iPad. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. We would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Sep 19, 2020 6:05 AM in response to mario49

No. I CAN log in to my Blue Host account. However the automatic Redirect to my cPanel does NOT work. Even when I try to manually log into my cPanel from within my Blue Host account it does not work. Blue Host are telling me it’s a compatibility issue with Apple operating system; something about Apple op system not accepting redirects. If this is so I have either wasted 36 months subscription with Blue Host or I have to leave Apple. Oh my. This is horrible!

I spent hours on char with Blue Host and then the same with Apple.

does anyone know of a Host who’s website operating system is compatible with Apple devices in 2020 pls. I have iPhone XS MAX, iPad Pro and new MacBook Pro on its way.

Can’t Log into cpanel in Blue Host Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.