Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Cellular Data Not Working?

hi there!

over the course of a few days, i would say since sept 12th, i have begun to have cellular data issues in terms of it not working/me not being able to access the cellular option in settings/generally being very off/on. sometimes it would work when i would restart my iphone, but over these past two hours it's given up on me.

i think this is due to the iOS 14 update, however despite me being connected to reliable wifi, it's giving me the "update cannot be verified because you're no longer connected to wifi" message. i think this is due to me not having data, which i can't have until i update it. it's crazy lol

i've tried just about every workaround, including attempting to install the update through itunes on my laptop (failed due to the same error, trying it again currently), restarting my phone multiple times, checking for a carrier update, checking to see if it's solely my carrier (it's not; my parents who have samsungs aren't having an issue), restarting my iphone's network settings, etc etc.

i would try to get back into the carrier settings if it would let me, but currently i cannot access it.

in summary, i'm trying to get my cellular data working again by updating my phone but my phone wants me to have cellular data to update it.

did anyone face any issues with this before/know any solutions to this problem?

thank you so much!

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 2:02 PM

This may apply.

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

3 replies

iPhone 7 Cellular Data Not Working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.