Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes

All my important notes we saved in my old apple id , and currently i have created my new aple id and now when i signed in with my new apple id all my important notes i cannot find please help me how can i get back my notes which were saved with my old apples id , i tried to sign in my old apple id with correct username and password , but its not giving me access, so i have clicked forgot my password option and send and now telling me to wait for more 16 hours , please help me to find any quick soloution to gaim access my important saved notes ,

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 6:56 PM

The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

The only way to reset it instantly is to remember the password and sign into your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2020 6:56 PM in response to raman277

The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

The only way to reset it instantly is to remember the password and sign into your Apple ID.

Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.