Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where should I found iTunes and App Store For iOS 14 in iPhone XR

I am not able to find iTunes and App Store in my settings and I am also not able to find hotspot in my setting please give me a give me a solution

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 12:26 PM

Hello nitesh35,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are having an issue locating some apps since the last update. We are happy to help you find some information.

Here is a link to assist you. Specifically, the section on "Join a Personal Hotspot."

Connect iPhone to the internet

We would also suggest taking a look at:

What’s new in iOS 14

iPhone User Guide

If you are still having an issue after reviewing the articles. Please let us know.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 12:26 PM in response to Community User

Hello nitesh35,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are having an issue locating some apps since the last update. We are happy to help you find some information.

Here is a link to assist you. Specifically, the section on "Join a Personal Hotspot."

Connect iPhone to the internet

We would also suggest taking a look at:

What’s new in iOS 14

iPhone User Guide

If you are still having an issue after reviewing the articles. Please let us know.

Have a great day!

Sep 22, 2020 12:38 PM in response to Community User

For iTunes and App Store in Settings, see if this post made by Demo helps.

No, the article can’t be valid since there is no more iTunes in the settings. Apple replaced that with Media & Purchases under Settings>Your Name>Media & Purchases. Going in there gets you to your Apple ID and where you can manage payments and subscriptions. You have to swipe down in this window to see Subscriptions.

Where should I found iTunes and App Store For iOS 14 in iPhone XR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.