Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Music

I connected my XR Iphone to Itunes on my laptop and even though I had checked manually manage music it started downloading all of my songs that I had downloaded on my computer (not purchased songs) I now have all of my music on my phone and can't delete any of the songs, they are greyed out and won't play. If I DO click on the song it states "this song is not currently available in your country or region" I have tried EVERYTHING, going to Icloud, deleting the app and reinstalling it, everything that I have ever read on Apple communities. Can someone help me out without having to restore my phone?

Thank you

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 5:05 PM

5 replies

Sep 23, 2020 6:28 PM in response to Jeff_W.

Thank you Jeff, I appreciate your help, I’ve tried all of those solutions, only a few songs in that list that are grayed out will play, I also am not able to delete any of those songs even though I’m asked delete/I respond yes/I’m told they’re deleted, and the songs are still on my phone . Thanks again, I’ll keep trying to figure this out, if I find a solution I’ll post it

Itunes Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.