Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is loading with the black screen and I don’t know how to stop it

Please help, I tried to turn it off but I can’t and I please need help, I also wrote to apple’s support account on Twitter because I really need somebody to help me as fast as possible to fix my problem and i can’t call them because I’m my country there’s not that option and the companies here just let you go to the shop or contact my operator and they don’t do nothing. Please someone contact me :( . I’ll Attach a photo of what’s happening with my phone, I have to say I haven’t drop it or put it into water or any other thing, the only problem with it was that I had full storage and I was trying to connect it to my laptop so in that way I could move my photos to free space on my phone and then my phone stopped working and I couldn’t see the icons of my apps just a bit of them and the other part was like empty but the apps still where there. PLEASE HELP ME :(

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

3 replies

My iPhone is loading with the black screen and I don’t know how to stop it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.