Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PHOTOS: Missing title of photo location

Hi, I have a problem. On IOS 14 (iPhone X) does not show the location name in photos in the last month created photos, even if the location is saved in the photo. It only shows the day, date and time.

For photos taken in July, it shows me correctly.

I am attaching attachments.

I created clean instalation of IOS 14 - but it didn't help.

But, when I sent my girlfriend photos via airdrop (iPhone 7, IOS 14) - all was correct.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 2:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 12:13 AM

I am seeing the same. For photos imported after the iOS 14 upgrade the location is missing from the title line. I have to swipe up to see the location below the caption.

You may want to send feedback with a bug report to Apple: https://www.apple.com/feedback/photos-ios-ipados.html

8 replies

Sep 22, 2020 2:51 AM in response to andrejfromžilina

I’m having the same problem since upgrading to iOS 14. Photos I have taken since the update show only the date at the top and no location title. But when you scroll down they are located on the map. Weirdly the photos synced across to my iPad which is very old and unupdateable and the problem described above does not exist-ie the location does appear on the photo but only on iPad.

Apple please issue a fix! 😄

PHOTOS: Missing title of photo location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.