Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match (iCloud Music Library) won’t turn on

I don’t k know what’s going on? I’ve tried everything in the world. My iTunes match not working at all I have five devices. iPhone iPad Apple TV two PCs with iTunes and it still will not sync. In the iOS devices I switch to sync library it switches off.as soon as I click it on

In iTunes after I check use iCloud music library I get genius can’t be updated right now error 11111. I’ve rebooted signed in and signed out deauthorize and even restored an iPad.  Nothing is working. It used to work four days ago. 

it’s like it doesn’t even want to turn on

I'm at my wits end

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 6:49 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Sep 20, 2020 8:03 AM in response to Lundy Love

I assume you have an active subscription to iTunes Match. I suspect you're going to need to contact iTunes Support to resolve this given the problem exists across multiple devices. Even so I'm not sure why you're having trouble with Genius. Do you have third party anti-virus software? If so try temporarily disabling this. Ideally you would exclude the iTunes folder from real time scanning. You can also try right-clicking your iTunes shortcut and using the Run as Administrator option.

tt2

iTunes Match (iCloud Music Library) won’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.