Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help forgot my password to iphone

I delete old iPhone from my apple account and i gave the phone to my child for play. The child changed the password and forgot that. Now the iphone is locked and i cannot do anything. I try to take contact to apple service but i cannot log in because the phone isn´t in my account anymore. What should I do?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 12:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 9:33 AM

The Apple ID password or the phone passcode? Is your Apple ID still on the phone? If it is, does your Apple ID password still work?

Password.

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

Passcode.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.    

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 9:33 AM in response to Sarkkatii

The Apple ID password or the phone passcode? Is your Apple ID still on the phone? If it is, does your Apple ID password still work?

Password.

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

Passcode.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.    

Sep 22, 2020 10:54 AM in response to Eric Root

Hi,I try to do this. It stopped when came ”the iphone vould not be restored. The device could not be found”. Wel i think its because i clean the iphone totally and it didn’t show on any my apple account anymore. I cannot take cobtack to apple service because this device isn’t there on my account. I don’t know what should i do... sari

Help forgot my password to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.