Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14

I recently updated my iPhone 6S Plus to iOS 14. Guess what, after this long waited update, my phone started to act strangely. I would like to know the reason for the following:

1. Facebook Messenger App - After the update, everytime I'm scrolling up and down, the app itself is too laggy to almost not responding. Done with uninstall and reinstalling but still has the same issues.
  2. Voice Control - Why in the **** this Voice Control keeps on showing out of nowhere (the one with pale blue screen with Voice Control then there's a beat)
  3. Apple Music - Out of nowhere, my Apple Music App is randomly playing ANY song by itself. If I will check the running apps, Apple Music is not there.

I tried asking for an assistance from 2 different Apple Service Advisors but all of them were too incompetent. Hang up on me without giving me clear and concise answers!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 6:16 AM

1. Report the issue to the developer.
  2. Sounds as you are pressing and holding the power button; if you use a case on your iPhone it might not be fit properly/for it.
  3. Some bluetooth devices, when connected with the iPhone can request automatic audio playback.

Similar questions

2 replies

Sep 20, 2020 8:01 AM in response to iW00

Hello, iW00,

Thanks for responding and for sharing your thoughts. I'm pretty sure that this has something to do with the iOS update. Prior updating to iOS 14, I never had this kind of issues. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max which is still on the old software and everything is working fine. Good thing that I didn't update this phone's iOS. I'll figure this out with Apple Care Support. Actually, they are asking me to do reset factory settings which I think will be impossible for me since I don't have personal computer. 😭😑

iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.