Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV free year subscription

So I have a free year available of Apple TV and it won’t let me access it when I go into the app it only shows the 1week free... maybe im doing something wrong just confused to be honest

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 6:43 AM

• Open the Apple TV app on your newly purchased Apple device, then look for the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” button/tile. Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple
  • Redeem the offer within 3 months of registering your new eligible Apple device.
  • The offer may not be available to current or previous subscribers to Apple TV+.
  • The offer is for the first user by Apple ID of the new device. Re-registering as a second user will not present the offer.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 6:43 AM in response to Josire

• Open the Apple TV app on your newly purchased Apple device, then look for the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” button/tile. Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple
  • Redeem the offer within 3 months of registering your new eligible Apple device.
  • The offer may not be available to current or previous subscribers to Apple TV+.
  • The offer is for the first user by Apple ID of the new device. Re-registering as a second user will not present the offer.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

Apple TV free year subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.