Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat camera

When i downloaded ios 14 my Snapchat camera quality went bad to ! What do i do?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 9:16 AM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2020 3:54 AM in response to SravanKrA

Hello SravanKrA,

I don’t believe this is just related to Snapchat but with Snapchat being the largest use of cameras it’s the app that’s being called out the most.

I've noticed the same sort of behavior on the Facebook Messenger camera as well as diminished quality on the iOS Camera App for the front facing camera.

It would be nice if this gained more traction from Apple because while I understand iPhone 7s Cameras have been impacted by iOS 14, other phones have well. Just go look at recent Twitter conversation for “iOS 14 camera”.

I’m thinking it might be the Pro Max’s based on my phone and then a few responses on Twitter where people mention their phone but it’d be nice if we could get some responses here from customers to see what phone everyone is on. And the more replies we get hopefully the more this issue will be looked into instead of pushed off with a blanket statement by Apple and other App developers.

Thanks!

Snapchat camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.