Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IHeart radio app not working.

Has anyone after iOS 14 update, having trouble logging into iHeart radio ( through the App) i can get in buy website, but not the app. I can't find any support phone numbers or a Chat option, only VERY VERY SLOW TO RESPOND EMAIL!! It worked perfect after the update, until i needed to do a factory reset and start fresh. I was having little issues here and there. After reinstalling all my apps i had before, iHeart Radio app is the only one not working. I have a documented chat with Apple support that lasted almost an hr. and finally had to end it because i had things to do. That's unexceptable!!!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 9:01 AM

If it happens using that app only, probably that app needs to be updated to run correctly using iOS 14.

See this support article:--> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

10 replies

Sep 21, 2020 11:01 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Thanks Giulio, i know its not my phone, but it is because of the update because it worked perfect. There is no LIVE support for iHeart and NO CHAT options, only FAQ page and email. If they won't reply to my emails then there should be something i can do about that. This is asinine!! A super popular app with basically NO SUPPORT. You don't fix problems by email anyhow! Thats just ignorant. At least a chat option if no phone number. I wish i knew someone else that has iOS 14 and they delete the app and then reinstall and see if it happens to them. No one wouldn't do it because of what happened to me. Oh well, thanks again for replying. Your much better than iHeart support email.

Oct 4, 2020 6:40 AM in response to capntucker

I am having the exact same issues as well

I thought it would be resolved as I was getting a new upgraded iPhone 11 Pro and was switching to a new carrier

I thought there was something with my phone that was prohibiting I heart working after I upgraded the iOS

however after having received a new phone I am having the same issues

I also contacted iHeartRadio several days ago and They were unable to solve the problem and said that their senior level technical support will get back to me that was about five days ago and I haven’t heard a thing

Oct 4, 2020 7:55 AM in response to Sky9199

Well I talked to iHeart 2 weeks ago and they said they're aware of the problem and are working on a fix. I think it's a shame as popular of an app iHeart is that someone in their development could have quickly fixed this. Apple though is a finicky iOS!!! When this phone is paid off I'm trading it in for an Android, probably a Samsung. I've not ever had issues with Android.

IHeart radio app not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.