Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Language of movie purchased on apple tv

Hi, I have purchased a movie on apple tv only it is in arabic and i cant change the language!! How can I return the movie? Or how can I change its language? I did all I could both on the movie itself and the settings, nothing will work.

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 4:06 AM

Can I revert my purchase, ie get reimbursed? We will never watch this cartoon in arabic. Any way to cancel the purchase on apple tv?

8 replies

Sep 22, 2020 9:32 AM in response to pascaleks72

The region of the iTunes Store that you have access to, is determined by the region of your Apple ID account and its billing address and its local payment method. You can’t change that to a different country at will, without changing everything for your account.

The available languages are determined by the supplying studio (here: Universal Studios), not Apple, and tailored to the local customers. You may want to contact the responsible studio to express your interest in original language audio in your region for iTunes Store titles.

You can check the supported languages for any of the titles from Apple from the movie’s information page, before you ruches or rent.

Despicable Me 3 - iTunes Preview - Apple (web-version of the information page)

Languages:

• Primary: Arabic (Stereo, Dolby)

(no other languages)

Language of movie purchased on apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.