Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV+ content by region: how to know the language before purchasing it? And is there a possibility of changing the purchase?

Hi,

I was buying a movie for my daughter in English as shown in the first photo. And yet when the purchase was in the library it was only available in another two languages. I assume it was adjusted by my region. But:

1. How should I know before the purchase as I tend to watch movies in the original languages (if I understand them)?
  2. Can I somehow change this movie into the English language version?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 10:54 AM

Greetings dominykas212,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're curious how to view what languages a movie is available in.

When viewing the TV app, select the movie you're interested in, and then scroll down to the Languages section. There you'll see what audio and subtitles are available.

You're welcome to report the issue with the movie to Apple for a refund. Check out those steps in the article below:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 10:54 AM in response to dominykas212

Greetings dominykas212,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're curious how to view what languages a movie is available in.

When viewing the TV app, select the movie you're interested in, and then scroll down to the Languages section. There you'll see what audio and subtitles are available.

You're welcome to report the issue with the movie to Apple for a refund. Check out those steps in the article below:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Kind regards.

TV+ content by region: how to know the language before purchasing it? And is there a possibility of changing the purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.